District Advisory Committee - All Welcome!
- District Advisory Committee - All Welcome!
- 2/26/2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Arcata Elementary School (2400 Baldwin Street, Arcata)
You are invited to participate in the Arcata School District's annual LCAP development process! The LCAP, or Local Control Accountability Plan, uses community input and analysis of school performance data to set district priorities and target improved success for all students. Last year's LCAP development process resulted in the expansion of the AES After School Program, the initiation of our new Home-Based Independent Study Program, and restructuring to support the new Director of Student Services position. Other priorities include improving school climate at both school sites and supporting more academic interventions for students.
Our District Advisory Committee (DAC) meets regularly throughout the school year to review school performance data and provide input critical to the LCAP development process. Our currently scheduled District Advisory Committee meeting dates and times are as follows:
• Wednesday 10/9/19, SBMS Library, 4:00 - 5:00
• Tuesday 12/3/19, SBMS Library, 4:00 - 5:00
• Wednesday 2/26/20, AES, 4:00 - 5:00
• Wednesday 3/25/20 , AES, 4:00 - 5:00
• Thursday 5/7/20, SBMS Library, 4:00 - 5:00
Come to any meeting, or call the District Office at (707) 822-0351, ext. 4, if you want to be added to the DAC email list so that you receive updates throughout the LCAP development process. Visit the District website for more information at https://www.arcataschooldistrict.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1249038&type=d&pREC_ID=1357409