Mission & Vision
The Arcata School District works together with students, parents, staff, and community members to nurture a lifelong passion for learning and engage all students in developing the skills and knowledge they need to further their education, participate as citizens, succeed in the workplace, live healthy lives, and contribute to a just and equitable global society.
With the community we serve, the Arcata School District will nurture our students' success in an ever-changing world through:
- Multiple pathways of learning;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Innovation and creativity;
- Respect for the core values (including honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion); and
- An inclusive local, national, and global perspective
Our students will experience a wide range of achievement today as they prepare for the uncharted successes and contributions of tomorrow.